Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wow, time keeps flying! 3 weeks until move out.

Louis is due back from Jamaica on Tuesday. Soon after, if I did everything properly, 4 passports should arrive with Ghana visas (Louis already has one) and we will then apply for India and then China for all 5 of us. I will be very relieved when that is completed!

We are also set to be in Oxford, England from approximately mid-January to mid-June. However, I can't seem to wrap my mind around making plans for that until the fall is ready. We have a few connections that we need to follow-up with but most housing listings we have seen thus far are for summer or fall. I have no idea if we need visas for staying in England more than 90 days (typical for a tourist entry) or how we are getting there, in due time I suppose.

We continue packing the house and packing for various legs of our next year. The piles and boxes are starting to bother me more than usual, especially since I really do not want to venture to the attic in 90 degree plus weather! Today I enlisted the kids, yesterday was the last day of school and I can't have them bored already! Unfortunately we have run out of boxes so one more thing to add to the list.

Well, I have been trying unsuccessfully to attach a flip video as a test. My patience is waning so I'd better give up for today. Perhaps tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and more pre-travel updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment